Sunday, September 13, 2009

Megan Maxwell


Since Jaycee Lee Dugard has been found alive, the missing persons I have heard the most about are Kelly Morris and Megan Maxwell.

Monica Caison, who has become a special person to me this year, was the first to call the case of Megan Maxwell to my attention. For me, this is a story that, the more I learn about it, the closer to home it becomes.
After checking out what YouTube has about Megan, I've decided this video gives a pretty good idea of how people are affected when a person goes missing. So much of what I see here is so familiar.

If you wish to learn all you can about Megan Maxwell without spending all day web surfing, I suggest you try 'Help Find the Missing,' where they have, at this time, four pages about her story.
http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/missing_database/index.php?s=megan+maxwell

No comments: