Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Sharron Prior Video


Well, it's new to me anyway.
I just discovered this in Facebook, and decided it should go here too.
Among my special friends in Canada are the Prior family. I have written before about Sharron Prior, and posted a video a few years back about her. When I saw this, I thought it was just so beautiful it must be shared.
After St. Pat's Day I start thinking about Easter.
Sharron went missing on Easter weekend, and was found dead shortly afterward.
I'm pretty sure the Easter Bunny cried that year.
-------------------------------------------------
This is a different subject now.
It has come to my attention that a news story I had completely missed was caught by John Allore. This is a must-read for anyone keeping up with Debbie Key's story.
http://theresaallore.com/2012/02/suppressed-confession-enhances-dalzells-sentence/

1 comment:

Sharron Prior website said...

Thank you Bill..It will be 37 years this year March 29th 1975 that her murderer still roams free...
She is our Angel..
God bless you Bill

Doreen

www.sharronprior.com