Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Top Stories of 2009

I thought this would be a good way to start for January 2010.

May I present NC Wanted's Top 9 stories of 2009.

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/6736970/

You know, it really makes me feel good that the arrest of Andrew Dalzell is included in this list, along with the news stories of Kelly Morris, Shaniya Davis, and Jason Young.

I'd like to take this opportunity now to say that of all the news teams I've had the pleasure of contacting, NC Wanted has been the most supportive. Thanks again, you guys!

This year, I look forward to (finally!) blogging the murder trial of Eve Carson, which has been delayed so many times it's outrageous.
I keep thinking about how the killer of Anne Pressly of Little Rock, Arkansas, was tried and convicted less than a year (but close to it) after he was arrested. Perhaps NC should follow Arkansas's example. They don't mess around when it comes to murder. The trial lasted two weeks.

I have recently been contacted by News 14 Carolina, in Wilmington, NC, about Debbie Key. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Special thanks to Monica Caison with the CUE Center for Missing Persons.

Here's hoping for a better year to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am new here. This website's fantastic, I have learned a lot from it so far!

Bill Widman said...

Hi new person!
Thanks for your visit and your comment. I hope your visits continue.