Monday, November 03, 2008

Theresa Allore - 30 years

Today is the 30-year anniversary of the death of Theresa Allore.
Theresa was a spunky and lovable teenager who loved David Bowie, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, and Archie comics.
When she went missing from her school on November 3, 1978, neither the school, nor the police, thought there was any need to look for her.
Murder was so uncommon in that part of Canada at that time, that even after Theresa's body was found, they still didn't think that's what happened to her.

John Allore is a man who has worked very hard since then to find out what really happened to his older sister, and now lives in Chapel Hill, NC. By a strange twist of fate, John and his family bought the house that Debbie Key's suspected killer once lived in. His story has brought us together.

Today I wish to honor the memory of Theresa Allore.
The blogging team of "Who Killed Theresa?" has been very kind and supportive of my efforts to put this website together. Without such encouragement, I might have given up.

I ask my readers to visit WKT?, and to check out the videos about Theresa on YouTube today. Let us remember this person who has brought us together in this unusual, but very meaningful way.
I suggest you start here:
http://whokilledtheresa.blogspot.com/2008/11/theresa-allore-october-12-1959-november.html

To everyone at WKT?, I thank you for your support, and I value the friendships we have made.
Wishing you peace and many blessings;
The Wildman

No comments: